Community Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities Job opportunity with a Disability Support Service in North Dublin
A Disability Service which provides day, residential training and respite supports to both children and adults across 3 regions is currently recruiting for a RNID in North Dublin. Your job will be the responsibility for the total care and safety of the service users and also have a interest in the ageing of adults with an Intellectual Disability. Hours are Full-time Mon – Fri & Salary is in line with HSE payscale €30,609 – €47,431+ DOE.
To apply simply click Apply call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information on this job & other Nurse jobs.
Job title: Community Staff Nurse – Intellectual Disabilities Location: North Dublin Salary: €30,609 – €47,431+ DOE Hours: Full-time Mon – Fri
- Our client is offering a Generous Salary in line with HSE payscale, a Maternity and Sick pay scheme, and a Public Sector Pension Scheme
- Free on site car parking
- If career progression is something you’re looking for, then our client offers career progression opportunities and professional development
- Registration with the NMBI as a RNID
- Experience of working with individuals with intellectual disabilities and complex needs
- Dementia experience desirable
- Full clean drivers license
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information.
- Salary €30,609 - €47,431