Clinical Nurse Manager II / CNM 2 position in Wicklow
One of Ireland’s leading providers of disability services is looking for a CNM-2 for a facility in Wicklow. As a CNM-2, you will be supervising and supporting nursing and care staff in a facility which provides residential care to adults with physical,sensory and neurological disabilities.
To apply for this nursing job, click the Apply button and send in your CV. If you haven’t got an up-to-date CV, send in what you have and we’ll update it for you. If you’d like more information, contact Clare on 01 905 9333 or via email on email@example.com.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager-2 Location: Wicklow Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
- Looking after their employees long term, they provide a pension scheme and sick pay benefit after probation. They also provide maternity benefit
- If career progression is something you’re looking for, you have opportunity to take your career further as they have a multi-site facility affording opportunities for career development
- Besides the support you’ll receive though induction and on going training, you will have access to their Employee Assistance Programme that provides professional, personal and financial advise and support.
- Supervise, train and support nursing and care staff
- Promote evidence based practice by encouraging excellence
- Support continuous improvement across all areas and act as designate for the Services Manager when required
- Registration with the NMBI
- Minimum 3+ years’ post registration experience
- Current experience as a CNM-1 or senior staff nurse
- Knowledge and experience of working within the HIQA regulatory framework
To apply for this position, click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.