- Salary DOE
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo
Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 57 bedded nursing home in Mayo. Full-time hours. To apply for this nursing job, click the Apply button and send in your CV or contact Clare on 01 905 9333.
If you have experience managing healthcare staff and are looking for a change, then this CNM job in Sligo may be the one for you. This facility is part of a well established Nursing Home Group. It’s a great opportunity to work in a picturesque and tranquil facility and given it’s location, will also suit nurses living in Mayo.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: Mayo Salary: DOE Hours: Full time
- This company offers a range of rewards such as Long Service Recognition, Employee of the Month award, etc. to name a few
- PRSA scheme, a bike to work scheme, a number of discounted supplier arrangements, free parking and free meals during working hours
- This employer runs a Mentorship programme so you’ll have someone to assist you in settling in
- Education assistance programme for relevant certified training
- They have a multi-site facility affording opportunities for career development
- Support the Person In Charge with the coordination and management of nursing staff
- Manage the nursing home such that the highest standard of residential care is maintained in accordance with best national and international practices
- Promote client centered care and contribute to the safeguarding of residents
- Registration with the NMBI
- Minimum 5+ years’ post registration experience with recent experience in the care of the elderly
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a management capacity, desirable
- Management qualification desirable
To apply for this position, click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information.