Clinical Nurse Specialist – Infection prevention & control Job with a Private Hospital in Galway
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client’ a leading, state of the art independent hospital in Galway, they are looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist to enhance the Infection Prevention & Control service. Full-time hours 40 per week & generous Salary/ relocation package DOE& benefits include – relocation package, post-grad education fees & specialist training. Our client has the world’s most accredited Consultants and attends to a range of complex, acute and elective conditions.
Simply click Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about this Staff nurse job and other Nurse jobs.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Specialist – Infection prevention & control Location: Galway Salary: Competitive + DOE Hours: Full time
- Very Competitive salary rates, relocation package and specialised allowances and location allowances for staff within specialist area.
- Supported Professional Development, Post-Graduate education fees and study leave.
- Opportunities for internal transfer and specialist training
- NMBI Registration
- Higher Diploma/equivalent course in Infection Prevention & Control Nursing/related field or willingness to complete same – desirable.
- Minimum 5 years acute experience & 3 years IPC experience
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information on our Nurse jobs.