- Salary €45,179 - €53,240
A South Dublin hospital is looking for a CNM-1 for its ICU. The intensive care unit provides specialist care to patients with a number of medical and surgical conditions. It is an 8 beded unit that runs jointly with the HCU and CCU. If you are an experienced ICU Nurse wthat is looking to develop you career further or if you are already a CNM in and ICU who is looking for a change, this may be the job for you.
This hospital’s location will suit if you are commuting from other areas in Dublin as it is well connected by public transport. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Recent experience as an ICU Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.