- Vacancy ID CA17408
- Salary €49,056 - €57,995
- Hours Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager II – Theatre job in South Dublin
The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Theatre Coordinator. Reporting to the Theatre Nurse Manager, the CNM 2 will responsible for the daily activities of the theatre. This is an excellent opportunity for a Theatre Nurse with management experience who is looking to develop their career further. This hospital’s location will suit if you are commuting from other areas in Dublin as it is well connected by public transport. It will also suit if you’re commuting up from Wicklow as it is located close to the M50. Ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or click Apply for this Job and send us your CV.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Theatre Coordinator Location: South Dublin Salary: DOE Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Experience as a Theatre Nurse
- Post-graduate qualification in peri-operative nursing
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or Ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.