- Salary 45,000
Clinical Nurse Manager- I job in a South Dublin hospital
The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager I – Orthopaedic Theatre. The CNM 1 will responsible for the daily activities of the theatre.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are an experienced Theatre Nurse who has acted up and are now looking to step into a management role, and you will develop your teaching, operational and management skills. Ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or click Apply for this Job and send us your CV.
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI as a Registered Children’s Nurse
- Experience as a Theatre Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.