- Vacancy ID CA17407
- Salary €45,179 - €53,240
- Hours Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager- I job in a South Dublin hospital
The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager I – Paediatrics. Reporting to the Theatre Nurse Manager, the CNM 1 will responsible for the daily activities of the theatre. This is an excellent opportunity if you are an experienced Theatre Nurse who has acted up and are now looking to step into a management role. You will develop your teaching, operational and management skills. Location wise, this hospital’s location will suit if you are commuting from other areas in Dublin as it is well connected by public transport. It will also suit if you’re commuting up from Wicklow. Ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or click Apply for this Job and send us your CV.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager I – Theatre (Paediatrics) Location: South Dublin Salary: DOE Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland as a Registered Children’s Nurse
- Experience as a Theatre Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information.