- Salary Disclosed at interview
Clinical Nurse Manager Job opportunity in a Nursing Home in Mayo
Clinical Nurse Manager job in a Nursing Home in Mayo. As the CNM you will be responsible for directing and overseeing the daily activities of the nursing home. Your mission will be to provide and maintain exceptional patient care in an environment where equality and respect, if the centre focus. Our client is an award winning leader in providing residential care, catering for respite, convalescent, day care, short-term, long-term and palliative care and independent living. The role is for full-time hours and Salary will be discussed at interview. If you are passionate about patient care then maybe this may be the job for you!
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have & we can update it for you.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: Mayo Salary: Disclosed at Interview + DOE Hours: Permanent /Full-time
- Competitive rates of pay & free on-site parking and meals during working hours.
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this Nursing Home provides you with continuous training and development, as well as career progression and internal promotions
- You will have support for third level courses including educational funding assistants.
- NMBI Registration
- Minimum 6 years’ post-registration nursing experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a Nursing Home environment.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a management capacity is desirable.
What Three Q offers candidates:
- Help sprucing up your CV
- Interview Preparation & Tips
- Referral Scheme – Refer a friend or family member & get up to €250 (T&C’s apply)
- Bursary Scheme – If we place you in a Medical/Nursing role after 6 months you get a €250 training bursary (T&C’s apply)
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.