Clinical Nurse Manager 3 – Infection Prevention & Control job with a private hospital in Limerick City
Three Q Perms & Temps are recruiting on behalf of our client; Irelands largest independent hospital group renowned for its world class medical treatment. They are recruiting for a CNM3 – Infection prevention & control for their private hospital in Limerick City. Your job will be to manage the activities of the Infection Prevention & Control program and provide professional / clinical leadership in the designated areas of responsibility. Full-time & Part-time positions will be considered and Salary package has regard to HSE payscale €59,170 – €66,822 + DOE. If you are a CNM with IPC experience, then apply today
To Apply simply Click Apply and send your cv or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about this job & to arrange an interview.
Job title: CNM3 – Infection Prevention & Control Location: Limerick Salary: €59,170 – €66,822 + DOE Hours: Full time/ part-time
- Our client offers competitive rates of pay and allowances having regard to the Health Service and other relevant comparators. The compensation and benefits package are continually reviewed and adjusted.
- Car parking facilities are available.
- Healthcare Scheme offers & discount to staff for out-patient facilities. If planning and saving for the future is important to you our client provides a competitive retirement pension.
- NMBI registration essential
- 5 years post registration experience
- Post grad in IPC
- Acute experience
Simply Click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information.
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job – through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs – you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career
- Salary €59,170 - €66,822 + DOE