- Salary €45,179 - €53,240
A South Dublin hospital is looking for a CNM-1 for its Oncology In-Patient Unit on a part-time basis.
If you are an experienced Nurse with Oncology experience that is looking to develop you career further or if you are already a CNM in Oncology who is looking for a change, this may be the job for you.
If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the oncological field and also and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology then this is the job for you.
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Recent experience as in an Oncology ward
- Oncology Nursing Qualification
- Competency in venepuncture and cannulation and in the administration of cytotoxic drugs
If you are interested in this position, please email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with CA17409 in the subject line or call Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.