Clinical Nurse Manager 2– Surgical Day Unit job in a well-known South Dublin Hospital
A Top South Dublin Hospital is recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for the Surgical Day Unit. Your job as a CNM2 will be the directing and overseeing of the daily activities in the Day Care Unit, the Satellite Day Unit which provide same day Surgical services. Full time hours & Salary is €50,912 – €60,190 + DOE (Starting Bonus of upto €3,500 for NMBI pinned Nurses -T&C’s apply).
Simply click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information about this job & other Nurse jobs.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager 2 – Surgical Day Unit Location: South Dublin Salary: €50,912 – €60,190 + DOE Hours: Full-time
- Competitive Salary with a Starting Bonus of upto €3,500 for NMBI pinned Nurses (T&C’s apply), Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance and long-term illness income protection, Pension scheme of 5% employee contribution.
- If you are commuting our client offers subsidised parking or if you use public transport the hospital is easily accessible by Luas, Buses, M50 and N11.
- You will be provided Educational Assistance Programme & Career development opportunities
- NMBI registered
- 3 years clinical & 2 years management experience
- Day surgery experience desired
- Post qualification in management desired
Click Apply and send us your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.
- Salary €50,000 - €60,000