Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Job with a Intellectual Disability Support Service in North Dublin
Our client is a Intellectual Disability Support Service and has locations in Dublin, Limerick, and Tipperary. This facility is located in North Dublin provides a range of services for older persons with a moderate, severe or profound intellectual disability including a specialised palliative care service and a Dementia Care Service. As a CNM2 you will work your team of Nursing staff in providing a range of services and supports to people with Intellectual Disability. Salary is in line with HSE payscale €50,912 – €60,190 & Full-time Hours.
Simply click Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information on this job & other Nurse jobs.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Location: North Dublin Salary: €50,912 – €60,190 + DOE Hours: Full time
- Our client is offering a Generous Salary in line with HSE payscale, a Maternity and Sick pay scheme, and a Public Sector Pension Scheme
- Free on site car parking
- Career progression opportunities and Professional development
- Registration with the NMBI as a RNID
- 3 years’ experience in a Management or Supervisory Role within the area of Intellectual Disability
- Full clean drivers license
- Management course desirable
- Experience or keen interest in Dementia Care
Simply click Apply and send in your CV or call Charissa on (01) 878 3335 for more information about Nurse jobs.
- Salary €50,912 - €60,190