Cath-Lab Nurse job at a one of Europe’s most technologically advanced hospitals’ located in South Dublin. Excellent remuneration and access to study grants. To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
As a Staff Nurse in the Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to offer a first-class cardiac service. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the cardiovascular field and enjoy working in a team that has a direct and visible effect on patient care, then this is the job for you.
- Located just off the M-50, the hospital is easy to get to and offers subsidised parking. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site cafés and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- In conclusion, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, as well as life assurance. As a result, once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the NMBI
- Recent experience in an acute setting
- Experience working in a Cardiac Catheterisation Lab
To apply, please click Apply for this Job and send us your CV or contact Clare on 01-905-9333.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!