We are looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing for a Nursing Home in Meath.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ADON. Full time hours.
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing Location: Meath Salary: Discussed at interview
- This employer offers full time, permanent positions
- On-site training such as manual handling, infection control, etc.will be provided
- This facility provides free onsite parking and meals
- Opportunities for career progression with multiple locations national wide
Responsibilities- You will:
- Coordinate and evaluate nursing care and services provided to residents.
- Ensure that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded.
- Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and standard policies within the nursing home.
- Lead and manage an enthusiastic team of nurses to provide a high standard of residents’ care
- Supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Must have significant management experience perfered nursing home
- NMBI regsitration essential
Click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information. You can also apply by sending your CV to email@example.com