- Salary DOE
Assistant Director of Nursing Job in Waterford
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing Location: Waterford Salary: Discussed at interview Hours: Full time
- This employer offers full time, permanent positions
- On-site training such as manual handling, infection control, etc.will be provided
- This facility provides free onsite parking and meals
- Opportunities for career progression with multiple locations national wide, you will have the opportunity to travel or work at other locations, should this suit you
Responsibilities- You will:
- Coordinate and evaluate nursing care and services provided to residents.
- Ensure that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded
- Ensure the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and standard policies within the nursing home.
- Lead and manage an enthusiastic team of nurses to provide a high standard of residents’ care
- Supervise and assist as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Must have significant management experience perfered nursing home
- Fully registered with the NMBI
Our client wants to work with you and your financial package will be discussed with you at interview.
** Please Note: These facilities may have suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 **
Click Apply and send in your CV or call Clare on (01) 905 9333 for more information. You can also apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org