- Salary €38,500 + DOE
A National Addiction service project is looking for Registered General or Psychiatric Nurse to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people who are affected by complex and multiple problems such as substance use & homelessness. This is an exciting employment opportunity for an RGN or RPN who is interested in a career in Addictions & Detox. Hours are fulltime and salary is €38,500 + DOE. If you are a RGN or RPN looking for a new role then this may be the job for you!
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information. If you do not have an upto date CV then send us what you have & we will update it for you!
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse Hours: 35 Location: Dublin City Centre Salary: €38,500 + DOE
- Generous Salary package, 25 days holidays and flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work in multiple locations throughout Dublin & progression opportunities
- Our client offers annual staff training and development plans to ensure continuous professional development
- NMBI registration as a RGN or RPN
- Have a genuine interest to work with service users
- Have an understanding of harm reduction and low threshold working and working within these values as part of a multidisciplinary and multiagency team
- Understand complex health and social factors related homelessness and addiction supports can be offered in services to service users with complex needs
Simply click the Apply button and send in your CV or call Charissa on 01 878 3335 for more information.