- Salary €46,889 - €55,255
A Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) job opportunity is now available at one of the biggest Nursing Homes groups nationwide. The CNM is responsible to direct and coordinate the management of the Nursing Home, establish and maintain a standard of residential care and activities. Support and assist the PIC in coordinating the management of all staff and establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: Roscommon Salary: HSE Payscale €46,889 – €55,255 Hours: Full-time
- All Meals Provided while on duty
- 1 X Uniform and Name Badge Provided
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Career Progression
- Training and Development Provided
- Education Assistance Program
- Long Service Recognition Awards
- Induction Training Program
Education & Requirements
- Third Level Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with An Bord Altranais and hold an active PIN (Min 6 years experience)
- Current and valid Infection Control, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling, Medication Management, CPR, Dementia, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required).
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent is essential. In the absence of such a qualification, the appointee will be required to undertake such training.
- Post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a Nursing Home environment.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a management capacity is desirable.