Night Clinical Nurse Manager 2 – South Dublin, Ireland
Position: Embrace a Part-Time Night Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Position
Location: South Dublin
Hours: Offering a Permanent commitment at 19.5 hours/week (Potential progression to Full-Time)
Salary: Competitive at €51,422 – €60,792 (Equivalent to Full-Time) | Premiums: 25% for night shifts, double time Sundays, and Bank Holidays
Embark on a fulfilling career in mental health with Nurse Jobs Ireland! We’re currently seeking a compassionate Part-Time Night Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for an esteemed Independent Mental Health Service in South Dublin. This role not only allows you to contribute to a dynamic multidisciplinary team but also presents the potential for a Full-Time position.
- Strategic Leadership: Drive strategic and operational development while aligning with national and regulatory standards.
- Patient-Centric Approach: Ensure top-tier treatment, care, and safety in nursing service provision.
- Regulatory Compliance: Maintain strict compliance with regulatory programs, including Health & Safety and Risk Management standards.
- Operational Innovation: Lead operational change programs within the nursing service.
- Collaborative Care: Collaborate effectively with residents, families, nursing staff, carers, and team members in goal setting and care planning.
- Team Integration: Actively participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team, fostering cooperation and collaboration.
- Policy Alignment: Ensure seamless alignment of practices, procedures, and policies with the organization’s service and strategic plans.
- Professional Qualification: Registered Psychiatric Nurse with NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland).
- Experience: Minimum of five years post-qualification experience, including 2 years in a mental health/CNM1 role.
- Competency Showcase: Demonstrate knowledge, ability, and high standards in clinical, managerial, leadership, and administrative competencies.
- Regulatory Expertise: In-depth understanding of Mental Health Commission requirements.
- Regulatory Compliance: Strong grasp of health, safety, and statutory regulations affecting healthcare organizations.
- Continuous Growth: Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Management Prowess: Strong people management skills.
- Emergency Preparedness: Ability to respond effectively to medical and psychiatric emergencies.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible, family-friendly working arrangements.
- Financial Incentives: Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% for night duty, double time Sundays, and bank holidays).
- Long-Term Planning: Contributory pension available after 12 months of service.
- Career Advancement: Opportunities for career development through comprehensive training programs and further education support.
- On-Site Resources: Access to an on-site library and research facility.
- Wellness Initiatives: Recharge – Employee Well-being Programme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Convenience: Free on-site staff parking.
- Culinary Perks: Subsidized on-site restaurant.
- Sustainable Commuting: Take advantage of the Cycle to Work scheme.
Ready to advance your career in mental health care? Click APPLY. For more information or to explore other medical positions, contact Shane at 01 905 9333 for a confidential conversation. Your CV is eagerly awaited!
- Salary €51,422 - €60,792