- Vacancy ID CA17356
- Salary DOE
- Hours Full Time
A South Dublin hospital is looking for a CNM-1 for its Oncology In-Patient Unit on a part-time basis. If you are an experienced Nurse with Oncology experience that is looking to develop you career further or if you are already a CNM in Oncology who is looking for a change, this may be the job for you.
As a CNM 1 in the Oncology In- Patient Unit you will manage with a multidisciplinary team. If you would like to build on your knowledge and experience in the oncological field and enjoy working in a facility that is at the cutting edge of medical technology then this is the job for you.
This hospital’s location will suit if you are commuting from other areas in Dublin as it is well connected by public transport. Ring Clare on 01-905-9333 for more information or click Apply and send it your CV.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager I – Intensive Care Unit Location: South Dublin Salary: DOE Facility: Hospital
- Located just off the M-50 and in close proximity to the N11, the hospital is easy to get to. Parking is subsidised. If you use public transport, it is a 10-minute walk away from a Luas stop and a number of buses from Central, North, West and East Dublin intersect here.
- Convenience is key with local creches being within walking distance, on-site banking, on-site dry-cleaning (collection & delivery) and subsidised on-site café’s and discounts at local businesses
- If you’re looking to develop professionally, this hospital is one of the most technologically advanced in the country. You get study support for third level courses, including financial support and study leave
- Looking out for you long-term, they have an excellent pension scheme, a generous sick pay scheme, and life assurance. Once you complete 2 years of service, you’ll receive income protection and paid maternity leave.
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Recent experience as in an Oncology ward
- Oncology Nursing Qualification
- Competency in venepuncture and cannulation and in the administration of cytotoxic drugs
If you are interested in this position, click Apply and send us your CV or call Clare on 01 905 9333 for more information.